EGS International Ltd
EGS (International) Ltd are searching for a suitably experienced hydrographic data processor to join the team.
The successful candidate will be shore based, primarily in the EGSi office in Bordon, Hampshire. On occasions, there will be the requirement to process on location close to the operational port of the survey vessels.
The successful candidate will have significant multibeam processing experience using Caris HIPS & SIPS. Knowledge of other processing packages including QINSy and Qimera are also of huge advantage. EGS regularly work on IHO Special Order nautical charting projects in the UK and further afield. The ideal candidate will have recent processing experience of UK nautical charting projects.
Working alongside surveyors who spend time offshore, the data processing coordinator will ensure continuity and consistency of data and deliverables produced within the Hydrography Department. department
- University degree in Hydrography or a closely related marine discipline.
- Equipment knowledge: Kongsberg MBES systems, Applanix POS MV positioning, Sonardyne USBL.
- Processing experience of Caris HIPS & SIPS essential.
- Processing experience of QINSy and Qimera an advantage.
- Willing to relocate to commutable distant of EGS office in Bordon, Hampshire
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Leadership skills to manage the processing schedule.
- Eligible to work in the UK and possess a full UK driving licence.
EGS (International) Ltd
EGS (International) Ltd is part of the EGS Group that operates worldwide undertaking professional and tailored survey solutions for a wide range of projects including: Hydrographic, Geophysical, Geotechnical, Oceanographic and Environmental surveys. EGSi acquire high quality data for a variety of clients within the Nautical Charting, Renewables, Oil & Gas, Offshore Construction, Telecommunications and Cable Route sectors.
To apply for this position:
Please send your CV and covering letter to: The HR Manager, EGS International Ltd, Unit 27 Woolmer Way, Bordon, Hants GU35 9QE or email email@example.com